The State Bank of Wanda was incorporated July 7, 1902. The newly established bank started with capital of $10,000. The bank operated under a thirty-year charter which expired almost simultaneously with the “Bank Holiday” of 1932. At that time the bank’s name was changed to The Wanda State Bank, the name under which it operates today. June 1, 2007 marked the 75th year of operating under this charter.